It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas over at Knott's Berry Farm! The holidays are quickly approaching and Knott's Merry Farm is the perfect destination for spreading holiday cheer. There are so many festive activities planned for families to enjoy this year. Just take a look at this list of family fun offered at Knott's Merry Farm:
- It's Christmas Snoopy in the Charles M. Schulz Theatre
- Snoopy's Tree Lighting at Calico Square
- Christmas Aboard Engine 41 at Calico Steam Train
- Winter Wonderland Live at the Camp Snoopy Theatre
- Calico Saloon Christmas Show at the Calico Saloon
- "A Christmas Carol" or "The Gift of the Magi" at the Bird Cage Theatre
- Calico Carolers all throughout Ghost Town
- The Ghost Town Miners on Spurs Stage
- Snoopy's Magical Nights of Lights in Camp Snoopy
- Christmas Crafts Fair in Ghost Town
- Santa's Christmas Cabin for Wine & Beer Tasting, Photos with Santa & Santa's Sundae Bar
It's also the perfect time to grab your Season Passes for one year of unlimited fun at Knott's Berry Farm. Season passes, which boast unlimited visits in 2014, can be purchased online starting at $78.00 or with six easy installment payments of $13.00, for a limited time. Knott’s Season Pass program offers it's members fulsome discounts, special Season Pass Holder events and more:
• Easy pay payment program (for a limited time)
• One FREE visit during the 2013 season
• Additional visits for just $9.99 each through December 31, 2013*
• Unlimited visits for the entire 2014 season with no blackout dates
• Access to Knott’s great seasonal offerings, including Knott’s Merry Farm, Knott’s Berry Bloom, and Camp Spooky
• Discounts at select food and merchandise locations
• Discounts on Knott’s Scary Farm Tickets
• Early Ride Time on select rides during summer season
*Per Pass Holder/non-transferrable ** Per Pass Holder /per day/ non-transferrable.
To purchase passes and find additional information on all Knott’s Berry Farm has to offer, visit www.knotts.com.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I was invited to enjoy the festivities in order to facilitate my review. These are just my two cents!