This year your little ghouls & ghosts will delight in all of the Halloween activities included in your regular theme park admission:
- Snoopy’s Costume Contest: kids can show off their costumes as they join the affable group of monsters, and the PEANUTS characters, in a spirited procession through Camp Spooky.
- Monster Factory: a fun interactive maze where your little ones create the things that go bump in the night.
- Creepy Crawly Critter Cave: Knott’s park naturalists will amaze with slithery, slimy, creepy, crawly critters.
- Scary Stories at the Lodge: listen to master story tellers spin the spookiest, creepiest and silliest of tales this side of the "Great Pumpkin Patch".
- Charlie Brown's Spooktacular Show: you will be singing and dancing in the aisles to all of your favorite Halloween tunes.
Camp Spooky runs weekends October 5-27 and is included with regular park admission. Knott’s Berry Farm Theme Park operating hours are 10:00 am to 5:30 pm. For more information on all the exciting things that are going on at Knott’s Berry Farm, call (714) 220-5200 or visit us online at www.knotts.com.
yeezy boost 350ReplyDelete
michael kors outlet
jordan retro 12
lebron 16 shoes
michael kors uk
mbt shoes online
nike sneakers for women
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike flyknit racer
adidas pure boost
coach outlet sale