This year your little ghouls & ghosts will delight in all of the Halloween activities included in your regular theme park admission:
- Snoopy’s Costume Contest: kids can show off their costumes as they join the affable group of monsters, and the PEANUTS characters, in a spirited procession through Camp Spooky.
- Monster Factory: a fun interactive maze where your little ones create the things that go bump in the night.
- Creepy Crawly Critter Cave: Knott’s park naturalists will amaze with slithery, slimy, creepy, crawly critters.
- Scary Stories at the Lodge: listen to master story tellers spin the spookiest, creepiest and silliest of tales this side of the "Great Pumpkin Patch".
- Charlie Brown's Spooktacular Show: you will be singing and dancing in the aisles to all of your favorite Halloween tunes.
Camp Spooky runs weekends October 5-27 and is included with regular park admission. Knott’s Berry Farm Theme Park operating hours are 10:00 am to 5:30 pm. For more information on all the exciting things that are going on at Knott’s Berry Farm, call (714) 220-5200 or visit us online at www.knotts.com.