I attended all by myself and I only took my iPhone and my DSLR camera. I didn't want to have to carry around a bunch of stuff because I knew I was going to be taking a lot of pictures. Well, let me tell you, I was not prepared. I should've taken my kiddos and made it a family adventure. Here are a few pics from the 2011 D23 Expo:
I had no idea that there was going to be a PLAY PLACE for kids, a Perry the Platypus trailer loaded with video games to play, so many celebrity meet n' greets, shows, presentations and so much more! This year, my family will be joining me and I cannot wait for my kids to experience the D23 Expo and make some awesome family memories. I wanted to put together a little list of a few "MUST HAVES" for some of you 1st timers. Hope it helps!
D23 Expo Must Haves:
- Comfy Shoes (yes, the floor is carpeted, but it's 3 levels of walking!)
- Gadgets (smart phones, tablets, cameras, flip cameras, back-up chargers, all of it!)
- Money (D23 Expo has limited edition memorabilia and an actual Disney Store!)
- Autograph Books (if your little Disney fans have them...bring them!)
- Pins (this is the MEGA of all Disney Pin Trading! You don't want to miss out!)
- Disney Gear (it is THE ultimate fan event so pull out all of your best stuff & gear up!)
We are so ready for the D23 Expo this weekend and can't wait to experience all the magic and wonder that only Disney can bring! See you at the Expo!!!