You can choose between Mike Wazowski or James P. Sullivan...OR BOTH because your Dad is super awesome!
What you'll need
- Printed keychain charms
- White or clear shrink paper for inkjet printers (you can purchase this at art/craft supply stores or online)
- Hole punch
How to make it
- Print out the charms on shrink paper.
- Cut out your charm(s).
- Punch a hole where indicated. You must punch the hole before you bake the charm.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the charms in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the charm is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely.
- Apply a couple coats of clear nail polish to seal the ink on the charm and make it water-resistant. Let it dry.