The perks just keep coming for Disneyland Annual Passholders! Starting now and continuing through April 14th 2013, Annual Passholders will gain Early Entry into Disneyland Parks. Below are all the details for AP Early Entry:
With Annual Passholder Early Entry, Passholders enjoy exclusive admission to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations in Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Parks for one full hour before the parks open to the general public on select weekends through April 14, 2013.
When is it?
The Annual Passholder Early Entry calendar allows early admission — during most weekends January 5 through April 14, 2013 — on:
- Saturdays at Disney California Adventure Park.
- Sundays at Disneyland Park.
- Saturday, January 19, 2013
- Sunday, January 20, 2013
- Sunday, February 3, 2013
- All participating Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders.
- For admission, please present a valid Passport. If your Passport is blocked for the day of entry, you will also need to present a Blockout Day ticket or other ticket media.
- Blockout Day tickets, if needed, must be purchased at the Main Entrance on the day of use.
- No advance reservations required.
Annual Passholder Early Entry access will be at the Main Entrance to each park. Please look for the designated turnstile. To enhance this experience, it is strongly recommended that Passholders arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.